- Communicate using the hardware serial port on pins 0-1 either with 5V or 3.3V lines.
- Power the board through vehicle’s OBD2 port.
- Use standard ELM327 commands also with the new extended ST commands for new functionalities.
- Low power modes for safe usage of your vehicles battery especially in permanent installations.
- Superior support of OBD2 protocols, more than any other available IC.
- Firmware of STN1110 can be upgraded easily.
- Fully compatible with the ELM327 AT command set
- Extended ST command set
- UART interface (baud rates from 38 bps to 10 Mbps)
- Secure bootloader for easy firmware updates
- Support for all legislated OBD II protocols:
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO 14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO 9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- SAE J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- SAE J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Support for non-legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO 15765
- ISO 11898 (raw CAN)
- Support for SAE J1939 OBD protocol
- Superior automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Large memory buffer
- Voltage input for battery monitoring
Use it for hacking your car or for prototyping your vehicle fleet monitoring project